- Impeccable cleaning is your religion.
- So much so that after finishing up the dinner at the restaurant, you have that terrible urge to clean the table.
- Or even the dirty restroom at the Club.
- You have solution to clean every types of stain (Monica Geller, Huh?).
- Lack of symmetry and order kills you often.
- Everything in your kitchen is labeled and ordered. And the other way round drives you crazy.
- Your wardrobe is always neatly organized. Period.
- And a friend’s disorganized closet makes you insane. Remember Sheldon from Big Bang Theory right?
- You try to even out the lipstick and the eye liner for the umpteenth number of time.
- You always understand if anyone touched your bookshelf.
- You check things, recheck and repeat, tending to fall in an infinite loop.
- You are terribly superstitious, well mostly.
- And very conscious when it comes to numbers. Like every time you see 2 and 16 you are one happy baby. (yeeaah 16 can be divided by 2)
- You cannot for your life see a creased bed sheet.
- You make routines for everything. Yes, even before going out for shopping.
- Parking your car gives you one hard time. It always has to be perfectly aligned.
- By now you have learnt the order of magnets on your refrigerator. In worst case you have a picture taken in your cell phone.
- When it comes to packing you know it all. And no one else knows it better.
- Beware! You are just going to have panic attack seeing that it ends in 19 and not 20.
©Priyama Biswas for PosterGully.com