Before you read this let me tell you… I’m a Libran and so that basically means that Librans are the awesomest sun-sign out there! And I’ll try to be fair in a very typical Libran way and write both sides of the story but c’mon! I have to tootle my own horn! (And no I don’t want to know what all you guys thought of that line)
- We’re a smiley bunch of people, even when to be angry we’re smiling
- We are incapable of deciding something quickly. We need to weigh every inconsequential action and reaction and our feelings on the same before we do anything
- Saying that, we can also be rather impulsive but mostly about stupid things.
- We have 2 moods. One is the sunshiney happy one that you read about and that people gush about. The other mood is that of a cranky crocodile from Lake Placid who’ll probably eat your hand and then say it wasn’t tasty enough.
- We are a dietician’s worst nightmare. We love food and especially sweet food! Bengalis have nothing on Librans for the sweet tooth.
- Because of the previous point Librans are usually curvy. Even thin skinny ones have all the lovely curves in the right places.
- Dimples. All Librans have that…whether it is on the chin or the cheek(s) or the forehead or the bum!
- We love to argue; somehow the day is not complete without a debate or discussion about an absolutely inane topic.
- Librans are horrible with money, we spend like crazy and we have no self control when it comes to shopping.
- ‘Hopeless romantic’ is a synonym for a Libran. We want hearts flowers candies and serenades and all the love in the world. Incidentally we also need the entire world to know that we are in love.
- We’re flirts, like not in a playa sort of way but we just flirt without even knowing we are doing it. Its like an inbuilt social skill.
- We are fiercely loyal and protective about the people we love. Don’t ever make the mistake of hurting a Libran’s friend, the retribution will not be pretty and can last well over a lifetime.
Don’t you wish you were a Libran?
©Geetika Agarwal for PosterGully.com