A PosterGully Brand Envoy program
Who is a Campuspreneur?
A Campuspreneur is a leader, marketer, networker, salesperson, organizer and brand advocate, all built in one.
Responsibilities shall include -
- Improving the brand outreach and footprint
- Handling social media marketing
- Creative marketing ideas/sessions that unite best designers on campus
- Organizing on-campus events aimed at mutual benefit for Postergully and the student community.
- Content writing
- Placing articles in Campus publications.
- Building and leading focus groups on campus to achieve the above objectives.
How does the program work?
The selected envoys in a particular metropolitan area will be teamed together in a focus group and put in touch with a coordinator. The first two weeks will involve team work within the focus group, deliberations, mentoring, brainstorming sessions, Skype calls etc all culminating in a plan. Next is execution where skills and application will be thoroughly put to test.
We at Postergully have put in place a rigorous method of performance appraisal. Monetary rewards are merit based and given out twice every semester to the top ranked ambassadors in the country.
Candidates with the best cumulative scores at the close of the semester shall be offered full time internships in close touch with core team at Postergully giving him/her a chance to gaze upon the complex systems and technology making things work in the company.
Plus, every selected Campuspreneur receives the best training in marketing, sales, leadership and direct interaction with the top executives at Postergully. Besides, experience certificates are given out at the end of every campuspreneur’s tenure.
We don’t want to let our best people go, therefore the top performing campuspreneurs shall be offered full time employment upon graduation.
Who should apply?
Any undergraduate or graduate student from any college/university may apply.
An ideal candidate has the following qualifications -
- An outgoing, ambitious , self directing professionalism
- Experience in marketing, social media, organizing, business or entrepreneurship.
- Aptitude for problem solving and the ‘start up’ outlook.
Join us now by dropping in a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +91(0)9557020793