May be you don’t know about recent developments in physics, but you have heard the name of Stephen Hawking. And this is all because of his amazing research work.
In this article we are sharing Top 7 Things That You Must Know About Stephen Hawking :
1. Hawking is not just a scientist, he is a big celebrity. He has appeared on The Simpsons and Star Trek and has also provided narration that was sampled on a Pink Floyd album.
2. He was born on 8th January 1944 simply means on the 300th anniversary of Galileo’s death. Is this just a coincidence or something else?
3. In his childhood, he never tried to put effort in his studies. It wasn’t because Hawking was dull – he was considered as a slacker at that time.
4. But his interest and curio towards the science gave his teachers the idea that they had a future “Einstein” among them.
5. Hawking was lonely as well as bored for the first 18 months of his Oxford university education, because he found the university curriculum “ridiculously easy”.
6. He was a coxswain in the university’s rowing team.
7. After properly diagnosed with ALS, the doctor gave him a life hope of only 2 years but he proved him wrong.
Like what you’ve read? Feel free to share it on Twitter & Facebook by using these super-easy share buttons!