1. Matthew Gray Gubler (Criminal Minds, 500 Days of Summer) shattered his knee and had to undergo a six hour surgery with three sugar screws and two 2 inch titanium screws. The cause? A dance-off!
2. Benedict Cumberbatch (Sherlock, Star Trek: Into Darkness) was carjacked in South Africa while filming the BBC series To The Ends of the Earth. Then, he almost died again of altitude sickness and dysentery while hiking in Nepal.
3. The Harvard educated Hollywood star that The Social Network refers to? Natalie Portman. She graduated in 2003 with a bachelor’s degree in Psychology.
4. Tommy Wiseau’s The Room (go watch it for the laugh of a lifetime!) was financed, he claims, by importing and selling leather jackets from Korea.
5. Matthew Perry (Friends, 17 Again) is missing part of his middle finger on his right hand due to a door-shutting accident.
6. Tom Cruise admits that he still does the Risky Business underwear dance when he’s home alone. He calls it his “dance of freedom.”
7. George Clooney owns a pet pig named Max.
8. Sean Connery had to wear a toupee for all seven of his Bond films.
9. Nicholas Cage turned down the role of Neo in The Matrix.
10. Nicholas Cage ate a live cockroach to get a part in Vampire Kiss. He also got his teeth extracted for Birdy. This man *shakes head*
11. Madonna’s last name is Ciccone.
12. Christopher Walken (Pulp Fiction, Seven Psychopaths) worked as a lion tamer as a child.
13. While visiting the British Embassy in Washington D.C. a diplomat cut off a lock of Ringo Starr’s hair.
14. Rupert Grint bought an ice-cream van with his hard-earned Harry Potter money.
15. Richard Harris played Dumbledore because his 11 year old granddaughter threatened to never speak with him again if he declined.
©Neha Yadav for PosterGully.com